Evacuation Services by Tropic Air, re: Tropical Storm Ernesto
Monday, August 6th, 2012
Effective immediately Tropic Air will begin Evacuation Service. Tropic’s goal is to evacuate our customers as safely and efficiently as possible. When developing your family’s evacuation plan, please keep the following tips in mind:
• Tickets are issued on a first come, first serve basis.
• Please arrive at the Tropic Air offices with your luggage, two small bags per person, prepared to evacuate.
• Owners of large pets that require kenneling must evacuate pets during the hurricane watch phase of the threat to San Pedro. No space will be available during the height of an emergency evacuation (Hurricane Warning).
• Please remember that cargo is on a space available basis, and over-sized items will not be sent during this time.
• As the weather deteriorates, we will be forced to stop flying.
Tropic Air will evacuate as many people as possible. Please help us make your family’s evacuation plan safe and efficient.