Saturday, July 13, 2024

Taxi catches Fire

Share

On Thursday night, The San Pedro Sun received a call that there was a fire in front of a hardware store on Seagrape Drive. Upon our arrival, a burgundy taxi van was being checked by fire officials, who had quickly gotten the flames under control. It is unsure what the cause of the fire was, as the van had just been parked, and the battery unplugged. Investigations continue.




Read more

 

Please help support Local Journalism in Belize

For the first time in the history of the island's community newspaper, The San Pedro Sun is appealing to their thousands of readers to help support the paper during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since 1991 we have tirelessly provided vital local and national news. Now, more than ever, our community depends on us for trustworthy reporting, but our hard work comes with a cost. We need your support to keep delivering the news you rely on each and every day. Every reader contribution, however big or small, is so valuable. Please support us by making a contribution.

Local News