Evacuation Services by Tropic Air, re: Tropical Storm Ernesto
Monday, August 6th, 2012
Effective immediately Tropic Air will begin Evacuation Service. Tropic’s goal is to evacuate our customers as safely and efficiently as possible. When developing your family’s evacuation plan, please keep the following tips in mind:
• Tickets are issued on a first come, first serve basis.
• Please arrive at the Tropic Air offices with your luggage, two small bags per person, prepared to evacuate.
• Owners of large pets that require kenneling must evacuate pets during the hurricane watch phase of the threat to San Pedro. No space will be available during the height of an emergency evacuation (Hurricane Warning).
• Please remember that cargo is on a space available basis, and over-sized items will not be sent during this time.
• As the weather deteriorates, we will be forced to stop flying.
Tropic Air will evacuate as many people as possible. Please help us make your family’s evacuation plan safe and efficient.
Please help support Local Journalism in Belize
For the first time in the history of the island's community newspaper, The San Pedro Sun is appealing to their thousands of readers to help support the paper during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since 1991 we have tirelessly provided vital local and national news. Now, more than ever, our community depends on us for trustworthy reporting, but our hard work comes with a cost. We need your support to keep delivering the news you rely on each and every day. Every reader contribution, however big or small, is so valuable. Please support us by making a contribution.Click to Donate